Policy of Confidentiality is a fundamental rule for the use of our platform. To request any order necessary to know and accept their following terms:
- It is forbidden in any way to spend your personal or contact data directly to the Writers.This rule relates equally to all the contents of the guidelines orders (excluding the contact details section on the registration form, which is protected) in chat or in files sent guidelines. Our system contained in a scene every angle attempts shipping of personal data.
- It is prohibited from seeking personal or contact data to Writers.
- It is forbidden to reveal details login to our website or any other site or online service.
- You may not disclose or request Writers payment data. All payments through our platform. We offer several payment methods. We guarantee the correct course of execution of the order. Also we guarantee the repayment in case of improper performance of the service by the Writer.
- General Terms
- The Service performs the data acquisition and maintenance users as follows:
- Using data voluntarily inserted into the forms.
- By the cookie stored on end devices files
- Data on the forms
- The Service collects data provided voluntarily by the user.
- The Service may also save data connection parameters (mark time, IP address)
- The data in the form is not available to third, except with the consent of the user persons.
- The data provided on the form can be a list of potential customers, recorded by the service operator in an existing record of the Inspector General for the Protection of Personal Data.
- The data provided in the form are processed in accordance with the function of each form as for example to insert a new order or business contact.
3. Data from the cookie files
- The files are the data, especially text files that are stored in the end user device and serve Service to use the websites of the Service. Cookies generally include the name of the website from which they come, the time stored in the end device and the unique number.
- The entity cookie files inserted in the final device and having access is the operator of Service.
- The cookie files are used for the following:
- to create statistics that help us understand how to use the website for service users, which allows the improvement of its structure and content;
- maintaining user session service (after opening the session), thanks to the needless opening session in each sub-page of the Service;
- The software for browsing the Web (the web browser) typically default allows saving cookies files in the end user’s device. Service Users can change these settings. The web browser allows file deletion. It can also automatically block the cookie files. More details can be found on the help section of the web browser.
4. Provide the data
- The data to external entities are provided solely in the nearly allowed frames.
- Personally identifiable data is provided only with the consent of the owner.
- The operator may have a duty to provide the information collected by the Service to the public entities entitled on the basis of the application fee in accordance with the law.